https://d5nxst8fruw4z.cloudfront.net/atrk.gif?account=6Kcrk1aUy100GG">https://d5nxst8fruw4z.cloudfront.net/atrk.gif?account=6Kcrk1aUy100GG" style="display:none" height="1" width="1" alt="" />
 

Wines : Rasteau

The vineyards straddle the communes of Rasteau, Cairanne and Sablet. The main exposures are southern, offering a high level of grape maturity to the vine. The climate is typically Mediterranean, characterised by heat and sun, which explains how harvests often promise high alcohol production and lend themselves easily to the creation of fortified wines.

The grape variety mix is simple: Grenache black must represent at least 90% to the exclusion of other fortified wine grape varieties (malvoisie, maccabéo and muscats). The remaining 10% is made up with grape varieties accepted within the Côtes du Rhône A.O.C. In practice, the fortified wines are most often produced using 100% Grenache.

(More information: www.vins-rhone.com)
to discover
Millesima La Cave ...
Millesima La Cave ...
Cellar / wineshop - United States
New York
Millesima USA was established in 2006 with ...
 
 
 

Refine your search
Colors  
Red 31
White 21
Rosé 3

Origin  
France
163204

Rhône
20896

Rasteau  
55

All wines (55)
Wines 1 - 20 out of 55 Wine(s) found
 
Cave de Rasteau - Rasteau VDN - Signature 2011
Cave de Rasteau - Rasteau VDN - Signature 2011
Rasteau (Rhône, France) - Doux naturel (fortified)
1 review   
Domaine Notre Dame des Pallières - Rasteau 2011
Domaine Notre Dame des Pallières - Rasteau 2011
Rasteau (Rhône, France) - Doux naturel (fortified)
1 review   
Ortas - Rasteau - Vin Doux Naturel - Rosé 2011
Ortas - Rasteau - Vin Doux Naturel - Rosé 2011
Rasteau (Rhône, France) - Doux naturel (fortified)
Good  1 review   
Michèle Charavin -  Rasteau 2010
Michèle Charavin - Rasteau 2010
Rasteau (Rhône, France) - Doux naturel (fortified)
1 review   
Ortas - Rasteau Tradition 2010
Ortas - Rasteau Tradition 2010
Rasteau (Rhône, France)
No score  1 review   
Cave de Rasteau - Rasteau Vintage 2007
Cave de Rasteau - Rasteau Vintage 2007
Rasteau (Rhône, France) - Doux naturel (fortified)
Very good  1 review   
Cave des Vignerons de Roaix Seguret - Rasteau 2007
Cave des Vignerons de Roaix Seguret - Rasteau 2007
Rasteau (Rhône, France) - Doux naturel (fortified)
1 review   
Domaine de La Combe de Dieu 2005
Domaine de La Combe de Dieu 2005
Rasteau (Rhône, France) - Doux naturel (fortified)
Good  1 review   
Domaines de Banquettes - Rasteau Vin Doux Naturel - Blanc 2005
Domaines de Banquettes - Rasteau Vin Doux Naturel - Blanc 2005
Rasteau (Rhône, France) - Doux naturel (fortified)
Good  1 review   
Ortas - Rasteau Tradition 2005
Ortas - Rasteau Tradition 2005
Rasteau (Rhône, France)
1 review   
Tardieu-Laurent - Rasteau - Grandes Bastides 2005
Tardieu-Laurent - Rasteau - Grandes Bastides 2005
Rasteau (Rhône, France)
Good  1 review   
Domaine de Beaurenard - Vin Doux Naturel Rasteau 2012
Domaine de Beaurenard - Vin Doux Naturel Rasteau 2012
Rasteau (Rhône, France) - Doux naturel (fortified)
 Domaine Combe-Julières - Rasteau 2011
Domaine Combe-Julières - Rasteau 2011
Rasteau (Rhône, France)
Domaine de Beaurenard - Vin Doux Naturel Rasteau 2011
Domaine de Beaurenard - Vin Doux Naturel Rasteau 2011
Rasteau (Rhône, France) - Doux naturel (fortified)
Domaine la Soumade - Rasteau - Vin Doux Naturel 2011
Domaine la Soumade - Rasteau - Vin Doux Naturel 2011
Rasteau (Rhône, France) - Doux naturel (fortified)
Tardieu-Laurent - Rasteau - Grandes Bastides 2011
Tardieu-Laurent - Rasteau - Grandes Bastides 2011
Rasteau (Rhône, France)
Domaine de Beaurenard - Vin Doux Naturel Rasteau 2010
Domaine de Beaurenard - Vin Doux Naturel Rasteau 2010
Rasteau (Rhône, France) - Doux naturel (fortified)
Domaine Rabasse Charavin - Rasteau 2010
Domaine Rabasse Charavin - Rasteau 2010
Rasteau (Rhône, France)
Ortas - Rasteau Tradition 2009
Ortas - Rasteau Tradition 2009
Rasteau (Rhône, France)
Domaine la Soumade - Rasteau - Vin Dore 2008
Domaine la Soumade - Rasteau - Vin Dore 2008
Rasteau (Rhône, France)
1  | 2  | 3  | Next page
advertisement