About the winery
his old wine-house of Agliano Terme has his seat in Vianoce, an ancient noble-hamlet including a peasant house and a church. It was built during the first half of the 19th century by the Visconti Barons of Ornavasso, then at the beginning of the 1920s it was bought by the Brothers Secondo and Serafino Trinchero. Today it belongs to Renato and Ezio.
The vineyards are very old, with good soil and sun-exposition; they lay on both sides of the hill where the holding is. 1925: the wine-production starts. 1952: first bottles of Barbera d'Asti are produced. Position n.1 in the wine-producer registry of Asti. (Source: www.trinchero.it)