Presentation of the winery
The history of Domaine de Brescou dates back to the 14th century. At the time, the Crozals family were seigneurs d'Alignan. Documents show that the family, later known as Crozals-Brescou, had cultivated wine since the 17th century and by 1750, the Domaine occupied 60 hectares of which half was planted with high quality of wines. 100 years later, Domaine de Brescou was one of the leading suppliers of communion wine all over France. The Domaine de Brescou has always maintained a respect for traditional methods, together with an open mind towards new and improved production ideas. This attitude has led to the production of highly appreciated wines over the centuries.
VdP des Côtes de Thongue, VdP d'Oc